As the Web Designer you are responsible to have a solid combination of experience and education that enables you to create and design a unique, visually aesthetic, and functional website and electronic marketing materials. You will provide expert skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and a strong understanding of designing site architectures, user interfaces, and intuitive navigation schemes. You should be familiar with HTML, CSS, PHP, and ActionScript is a plus. Candidate should be familiar with WordPress content management system. Print knowledge and the associated software is also a plus (InDesign).
- Participate in concept development, design ideation, and detailed specification of visual designs for user interfaces of the future and existing innovations, prototypes, demos and product.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process.
- Produce design specifications, storyboards, scenarios, and design prototypes. Create visual designs and user interface designs that address business, brand, market, and user requirements including design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, and interface elements.
- Collaborate with interactive, creative, copywriters and management to refine the user experience.
- Work with web developers to deliver the final product.
- Create designs and images for PowerPoint presentations, marketing and sales collateral, print, and other miscellaneous projects.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Digital Media Design or other visual arts.
- 3+ years experience as a key member of a User Interface team participating in the complete product development lifecycle of several successfully launched web and/or software applications.
- Must have strong creative and design skills including screen layouts, information design, and typography, and must have understanding of user-centered design principles and a great eye for detail.
- Able to develop new approaches to complex design problems and can convey ideas into tangible form.
- Technical skills include fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, or similar graphics/user interface design team software.
- Excellent delivery and execution skills, must deliver prototypes, final mock-ups in a timely manner and resolve dependencies and conflicts.
Submit resume to HR@swissfarms.com