Vending Machine Technician
- Install, service and repair vending machines
- Maintaining vending inventories, ordering repair parts and keeping service records
- Ensure installations are compliant with plumbing, electrical and sanitation codes and standards
- Clean and oil machine parts and adjust machine pressure gauges and thermostats.
- Respond to service calls by taking a preliminary visual survey to look for loose wires or leaks
- Prepares requisitions of required parts for procurement. Maintains stock of parts, tools and equipment, ensuring tools are properly protected to prevent rusting and loss.
- Maintains service and technical manuals up-to-date.
- Relocates and installs new machines at locations.
- Makes settings and adjustments on food dispensing, liquid dispensing and machine repair.
- Operates motor vehicle in the performance of duties. Loads and unloads equipment from vehicle, ensures that equipment is protected from damage or bad weather.
- Prepares and maintains daily trip report of all trips made.
- Collects monies from vending machines according to established schedule.
- At least one year of experience with knowledge of general repair of vending machines in wholesale, retail, service or recreational establishments.
- High School, technical school or community college training in electronics and machine repair.
- Candidate must possess a valid PA driver’s license or a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) and consistent record of safe driving.
- Works on location or shop: standing, stooping, bending. May lift heavy parts and equipment.
Salary commensurate with experience