Talluto’s – a Trusted Local Name
Talluto’s Authentic Italian Food, based in Folcroft, PA, has been serving the Philadelphia area delicious Italian pasta since Joe Talluto opened his first store at 61st and Elmwood Avenue in 1967. Still family-owned, Talluto’s is a trusted name in pasta. Talluto’s is committed to providing its customers with wholesome, authentic Italian food made with ingredients whose quality is persistently exceptional. They use ingredients from the following sources:
- Extra Fancy Durum Wheat Flour – Dakota Specialty Milling Company (Fargo, ND)
- Impastata Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese (No Whey Added) – Lamagna Cheese Company (Verona, PA)
- Pasteurized Whole Eggs – DEB EL Food Products (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Imported Pecorino Romano Cheese – CENTO Fine Foods (Thorofare, NJ)
- Fresh Frozen Culinary Herbs – SupHerb Farms (Turlock, CA)
- Certied San Marzano Tomatoes – CENTO Fine Foods (Thorofare, NJ)
Guided by their core values (Never Compromise, Family, Responsive, Unmatched Quality, Safety, Pursue Greatness), Talluto’s employs comprehensive food safety standards, including full product traceability, Safeline® metal detection, allergen cross-reference, and associated third-party audits.
A Commitment to Quality
Talluto’s uses only 100% durum flour, fresh whole eggs, and a unique process of producing laminated pasta dough in their food, making Talluto’s pasta the lightest, most-refined egg pasta available. Combining pure, all natural ingredients like whole-milk ricotta, and premium product packaging, Talluto’s promises superior value, taste, and quality.
Talluto’s has been honored by the Governor of Pennsylvania with the Small Business Governor’s ImPAct Award for 2014, is a Pennsylvania preferred manufacturer, and is a Buy Fresh, Buy Local manufacturing partner.
Swiss Farms carries a variety of both fresh and frozen Talluto’s offerings at all of our locations.
- Chicken Parmigiana & Penne Pasta
- Mini Ravioli with Mini Meatballs
- Cheese Lasagna
- NEW! Eggplant Parmigiana
- Crepe Manicotti
- Large Round Cheese Ravioli
- Large Round Meat Ravioli
- Jumbo Stuffed Shells
- Marinara Sauce
- Tomato Sauce