This holiday season you should be having fun and feeling festive, not frenzied and frazzled! Cut back on last-minute grocery store trips and stock up on your ingredients early. Be sure to have the basics: butter, eggs, bread, milk, whipped cream, and of course – a Delco favorite, Swiss Premium Eggnog!
Looking for a fun, creative way to enjoy your Eggnog?
We have put together some feel-good, delicious recipes to try!
1. Pumpkin Spice Eggnog
- 1 quart Swiss Eggnog
- 1 cup canned pumpkin Puree
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmegCombine all ingredients, mix well, serve chilled, top with whipped cream.
- For adult version add spiced rum or brandy of choice; cheers!
2. Coconut Eggnog
- 1 quart Swiss Premium Eggnog
- 1 can sweetened coconut milk
- Toasted shaved coconut
- Combine Swiss Premium Eggnog and coconut milk, mix well, serve chilled,
top with toasted, shaved coconut
3. Eggnog & Apple Bread Pudding
- 2 teaspoons soft butter
- 4 cups, 1 inch cubed, day old bread or fresh will work
- 2 apples (peeled, cored & chopped into ½ inch pieces
- 3 cups Swiss Eggnog
- 4 Swiss Farms Fresh Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously grease a 9×12-inch baking dish with butter.
- Spread bread into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle apple pieces evenly over the bread pieces.
- Beat eggnog and eggs together in a bowl; pour over the bread and apples. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, remove aluminum foil, and continue baking until browned and somewhat set in the middle, about 10 minutes more.
And last, but not least – Enjoy!
Above recipes created by Swiss Farms Director of Fresh Food, Justin Vignola.