New Vendor Requirements
Thank you for your interest in becoming a new vendor at Swiss Farms. We are excited at the possibility of working with you, and we look forward to learning more about your company. Before we go any further, however, we want to share a few of our basic requirements with you:
• Our goal is to provide our customers with high quality products at a great price.
• We value local partnerships as well as strong, flexible, lasting relationships with our vendors.
• We will only work with companies that have established distribution channels and can deliver to our stores or distribution center.
• We will only buy finished products: we will not assemble, cook, cut, or package any food of our own.
• The products we sell must meet our food criteria and be free from artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and sweeteners, GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, and dairy products must be free from hormones and antibiotics.
• If the product does not meet the food criteria, it must be a local favorite within the direct vicinity of one of our stores.
• We only buy products that have been produced in FDA or USDA licensed and approved commercial manufacturing facilities that have all of the necessary food safety certifications.
• All vendors must provide accurate nutritional analysis using a third party laboratory analysis. Nutritional analysis can be done using a computerized recipe analysis if it is done using USDA standardized nutrient analysis software with a database that is current within 2 years by a food science/nutrition professional.
• All vendors must provide appropriate labeling for products including bar code, comprehensive nutritional label, and ingredient list.
• All vendors must provide necessary high resolution images of products for promotional and marketing purposes.
• All vendors must provide third party lab shelf life data analysis on every product.
• All vendors must provide product liability insurance.
If you find that you meet the above requirements, please fill out and submit our New Vendor Form. We look forward to hearing from you.