You asked, we listened, now we are bringing it to you – and better than ever!
Allow our Swiss Farms family to serve your family. Our new fresh prepared meals are super convenient and easy for the entire family – simply heat, eat and enjoy these new entrees and separate sides.
Chef, Justin Vignola, has created unique recipes that are not only delicious, but healthy and good for you and your children.
“I wanted to prepare unique recipes that use our customer’s favorite Swiss products, to bring something bold and different to the table. I am proud to serve these meals to your family, as well as my own. My daughters absoutely love the chicken fingers paired with the mac and cheese.”
– Justin Vignola, Director of Fresh Food/Product Development for Swiss Farms
- Breaded Chicken Tenders Five, all white meat chicken tenders, served with BBQ sauce
(Also great for the kids)!
- Pulled Pork, Slow roasted pork smothered with our signature Tea Cooler BBQ sauce
- Sausage & Peppers, Botto’s sweet Italian sausage sautéed with chopped garlic, onion and bell peppers
- Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf, house-made meatloaf wrapped with crispy bacon, topped with gravy
- Beef Meatballs w/ Marinara, Six ground beef meatballs,
topped with marinara
- Meat Lasagna, Layers of pasta filled with ricotta and mozzarella, and ground beef marinara
- Honey Mustard Salmon, Atlantic Salmon, baked in a horseradish honey mustard sauce
- Roasted Turkey Breast, All white meat Turkey Breast, topped with gravy
- Chicken Vegetable Lo Mein, Lo Mein noodles, stir fried with vegetables and chicken, in a teriyaki sauce
- Macaroni & Cheese, Made with Swiss Premium Milk, cheddar and mozzarella (Great for the kids)!
- Nachos (spicy) Tortilla Chips paired with nacho cheese, salsa, and pickled jalapenos
- Yukon Mashed Potatoes, perfectly mashed with cream, butter, salt & pepper
- Garlic Green Beans, sautéed with garlic, butter, salt & pepper
- Veggie Egg Rolls (contains nuts & soy) Three, mixed vegetable spring rolls, served with soy & duck sauces
So what are you waiting for?
Head to your local Swiss Farms locations to try any and all of our fresh new meal options.