Food Service Production Worker/Sandwich Maker
Working in a team environment for the Food Service Production is responsible for high volume production, packaging, and sanitation issues for the kitchen. This is a fast paced production position that requires a great deal of accuracy as well as exceptional organizational skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participates in daily testing of foods.
- Portions and packages food to be delivered to stores. May be called upon to assist with the loading of delivery vans.
- Working graveyard and early morning shift from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am daily
- Processes and calculating time line and logistics for early deliveries.
- Completes preparation assignments for next day’s menu.
- Cleans equipment and performs other sanitation duties as assigned.
- May be called upon to deliver food to customer locations.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
– Problem Solving Skills
– Excellent Customer Service
– Interpersonal Skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– A minimum of 6 months of experience in a high volume kitchen operation
– Must have knowledge of various commercial cooking equipment
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees to positively represent our company.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Food Preparation: 1 year